Monday, February 25, 2008

FrEe ShIpPinG aNyOnE?



Hey everyone, I have finally updated my website with lots of new ideas. Right now I have a free shipping code good until March 31st for anyone who reads my blog. The code you enter at checkout is: Fellowblogger. I can usually get all orders out within 2 business days. Have a custom order? Free shipping applies to you too. Click on "Custom Orders" on the bottom of my web page for all your color and font choices. Then, just e-mail your order to me at Tamiroxie@hotmail.com. Click on my link above or go to www.vinyltouches.com to browse. I would love to hear any input you might have about my updated page.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the new stuff, I just have to decide what I want and I'll let u know. When will I see u guys again?

Cordie said...

I like the name on the sippy cup, will it wash off?

Cordie said...

Thanks for getting back with me. Your web page is perfect! Good job Tami. I will have to decide if I need anything right now. We are probably moving this summer so I don't want to put anything on my walls, but eventually I want some saying on my walls. It adds so much character to a room, love it! You should post some pictures of cute things you have done in your house for ideas.

Makenzee and Family said...

Hey Tami!I love the idea of Pink pancakes! i remember being little a LOVING blue waffles! im sure your kids went nuts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami! I found your blog through Kelli's. It's so cute. I love that you make vinyl lettering. I can't find it anywhere in Kansas! I'll have to order something...