Monday, February 25, 2008

FrEe ShIpPinG aNyOnE?



Hey everyone, I have finally updated my website with lots of new ideas. Right now I have a free shipping code good until March 31st for anyone who reads my blog. The code you enter at checkout is: Fellowblogger. I can usually get all orders out within 2 business days. Have a custom order? Free shipping applies to you too. Click on "Custom Orders" on the bottom of my web page for all your color and font choices. Then, just e-mail your order to me at Tamiroxie@hotmail.com. Click on my link above or go to www.vinyltouches.com to browse. I would love to hear any input you might have about my updated page.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Love the new stuff, I just have to decide what I want and I'll let u know. When will I see u guys again?

Michael and Cordie said...

I like the name on the sippy cup, will it wash off?

Michael and Cordie said...

Thanks for getting back with me. Your web page is perfect! Good job Tami. I will have to decide if I need anything right now. We are probably moving this summer so I don't want to put anything on my walls, but eventually I want some saying on my walls. It adds so much character to a room, love it! You should post some pictures of cute things you have done in your house for ideas.

Makenzee and Family's Blog said...

Hey Tami!I love the idea of Pink pancakes! i remember being little a LOVING blue waffles! im sure your kids went nuts!

Kristen said...

Hi Tami! I found your blog through Kelli's. It's so cute. I love that you make vinyl lettering. I can't find it anywhere in Kansas! I'll have to order something...