Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can you believe I'm Blogging?

I've been horrible at blogging lately. I will try to do better. I had some issues where opening my blog with internet explorer made everything crazy on my page. I think it was a glitch in my background. These new backgrounds are great (just click on the orange stripe on top of my blog to get one for yourself), but they do erase videos, play lists, and blog archives when you load them. So make sure you copy and paste that stuff somewhere to put back on after. I changed to a new background so hopefully you can see my page now.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you for updating at last. You are mom of the year I swear-homemade valentines? Guess I won't publish my picture of Ethan signing the store bought CARS with pencils. Riley and Luke look so grown up in the new pics. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.